Friday, December 21, 2007

'scrapbook' (tentative title) original wip

Duration: 02:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-10-23 00:47:34
User: shiryu22
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

chumbum  original  song  alternative  scrapbook  

Description:

here's the tentatively named 'scrapbook' with some prototype lyrics. sequenced in fl. don't take me clubbing,cause i don't wanna go just take me to the oldfashioned picture show you say you wanna have fun and dance, well that's alright go ahead and be a whore for the rest of the night well i know that i was a fool and, hey, whatever happens, i hope we're still cool i know we had some rocky times and our share of tears maybe further down the line we'll share our hopes and fears please don't show me what i really am i just want to see myself as a good ol man not a boy who's afraid and who runs away please don't stay, cause i want you to stay so take me dancing, just you and me no other people, cause, see, i really want you to see that i want you for myself and i just can't lie i can't stand the thought of being just another guy i'd really love cc on this one, as this is the first original i've posted with lyrics.muchappreciated

Comments

scarfacetheworldismi ::: Favorites  2007-10-18 20:23:58

lol
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

T.I ft. Wyclef Jean - My Swag
Müslüman Dediğin
Aaliyah Left-eye biggie and 2pac
Paramore Playing At Full Ponty 2007
Nine Inch Nails Gave Up ((Live from AATCHB))
Slayer - Dittohead
starburst commercial (berries and cream)
Gothic Slideshow (Passion of Lovers - Bauhaus)
Jhazz's Rumble Tutorial #2 - Punches
Suzanne Vega Live 1986 - Luka
Cristina Camell: minifalda gris / botas altas 1
"Life on Mars"
My guitar solo 4
Formula 1: Accidente en el GP de Gran Bretaña
Hockey Bantam B Save
Water
NBA Division Preview: Northwest
Menekse Ile Halil 5.Bölüm 1Fragman www.menekseilehalil.de.vu
HONEY! *warning*
Wake up call


 

No comments: