Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bleach Character Themes 2

Duration: 06:04 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-11 15:23:18
User: BarrytheChopperfan14
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

bleach  character  theme  songs  byakuya  renji  mayuri  nemu  pwned  

Description:

Ya! Once again, disclaimers are in the credits, along with a gag song that victimizes a certain hairpin-wearing Soul Reaper we all know and love... I was gonna save the last two for the next video, but I got over-eager because I was so happy with the cuts I'd chosen that I couldn't wait. So poor Kenpachi and Yachiru got bumped down on the waiting list. I swear to God, if these guys were real, they'd murder me. Especially Kenpachi, because he would want to be first. And Byakuya. He'd hate me for that last song. Well, both of them. Heck, they'd all want my head.

Comments

SuperDuperFatalGirl ::: Favorites  2008-02-04 10:19:43

I just love Byakuya's face when Ichigo comes in from the window!!!
__________________________________________________
kutyusREX ::: Favorites  2008-01-23 00:26:50

Aahh...that was awsome.... I don't even watch this anime and I nearly died during the 'gag' scene! XD!!! btw there's another version of Venus, which in my opinion would have been a bit better o_o
__________________________________________________
BarrytheChopperfan14 ::: Favorites  2008-01-21 01:22:57

I found them. That Renji icon is supposed to resemble "The Llama Song". Funny as hell.
__________________________________________________
BarrytheChopperfan14 ::: Favorites  2008-01-21 01:22:13

'Tis in the credits!
__________________________________________________
BarrytheChopperfan14 ::: Favorites  2008-01-21 01:21:51

Thanks! Nemu's was my personal favorite for this one. Yeah, I love that icon. XD
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

hell in a cell shawn michaels vs undertaker
Constantine
FDNY ladder 35
Biohazard Trial Edition Remix Part IV
Katelin and Jess In Da Bush


 

No comments: