Sunday, January 6, 2008

Winter Education - Part I

Duration: 00:51 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-03-01 07:49:11
User: gubatron
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

winter  education  wedoit4you.com  gubatron  frozen  pond  water  rock  

Description:

On my first winter ever I saw a frozen pond, I started throwing rocks at it to see how thick the ice was, having never seen this in my life, I decided to make a video for the latin people who have never seen this, claiming to have super powers and challenging them to do the same. 50 stupid seconds - in spanish

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Pucca: Intro en español
Equilibrium Fight scene compilation
Grey's Anatomy season2
the closet
Happy Tree Friends - Stealing The Spotlight
\\:Men's Choir://
Hector the Horrid
goodnight and goodbye - Jonas Brothers
shotgun contest before 311 show
Snake bite XCM
Concurso Rap de Fiona - Comparsa Group
Fixing Fence # 2
Socks barefeet Side view
2 in the Morn
CoRo NaviDeñO
Nevada Democratic Debate - Howard Dean Interview
keen'v j'ai mal
beijing traditionnal musicians
bakit mo nirereto c rosa?? ikapitong ritwal
Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart - UTPA 2007 HESTEC Event


 

No comments: