Saturday, January 12, 2008

Being a Sadist and loving it

Duration: 05:59 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-23 18:37:12
User: masterhook
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

bdsm  leather  lifestyle  slaves  master  slave  Sadism  masochism  

Description:

This is from a question from slave Orange about what it feels like to me a sadist. For me, if I have someone who really loves pain I love to give it to them. This vid will give you a little idea of how I feel. ---- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadist ---- be well and safe.

Comments

Nefitara ::: Favorites  2007-10-16 17:46:13

Thank you for posting your videos =)
__________________________________________________
PoppyLover73 ::: Favorites  2007-08-15 05:34:17

I've watched various videos of Him, and am always fascinated by his words, and the feeling and passion behind them. Somebody I would love to sit and talk with :o)
__________________________________________________
WinterHaven ::: Favorites  2007-07-24 14:01:09

DAMN! Why do all the good looking men live across the country. I'm in florida; you are way out there. I would LOVE you to do a pain treatment on me. You are adorable! I would love to worship you. Master. Sir. Sexy. You sex god.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

2-2: The Baseball Boys (1) (100%)
One Missed Call FL Remix
Ikazuchi Episode 1 - Brother
Smallville - The Movie (First Trailer)
Wildin` out to Souljaboy.
help urself b4 u help uthers-a helpin hand only goes so far!
Random Anime Christmas Slideshow 1200!
Health Care In The US Getting Even Worst?
My Channel Icon (December)
Huckabee Finishes Third in New Hampshire
MegaXtrime freestyles
The Wee Scottish Adventures Of Larry And Jimmy 6
Ditzystef and deeMonia fight
Trancanzo!! ittoluca
Omi tocando violão
pointess
Omi abrindo presente
Special Effects Tests
Crash Band Halloween show part 2 ending! 2007
Urotsukidoji: 4kids edition


 

No comments: