Monday, December 24, 2007

Video 3a - Connection Problems - Happy Birthday, Anna Mae!

Duration: 07:26 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-28 18:30:51
User: briandstewart
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Tina  Turner  gift  telepathy  performers'  problems  solutions  fast  accurate  

Description:

I discuss the skeptical side of my character, and how that led to such serious testing on my part. I also look at how it can be so many think you have fully realized your talent, yet I can rightly say, "No, you've got more and higher levels you haven't been able to get out yet."

Comments

marygeorge1984 ::: Favorites  2007-12-01 13:33:21

visit my page and enjoy my latest video for tina's b-day
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Hey Noobs
homestar runner ddr
Dragon Ball Z Best of Music-Kid Buu
GTA SA Mission #6 Nines & AK's
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Galamoth
U2 The Fly Live Boston 2001
Walking home part two
japark in d house!
Socialite Sabrina A. Parisi walking with pink hat
Suhana Safar
Jason giving blood
Everytime You Smile [Hope] :: Gorillaz
JEKYLL & HYDE PART 2
sarah freaking out ovr a chair
Gossip Girl 1x07 extended trailer
JT Quad Tailwhip
tecktonik junior jim
State of Shock - Different Day
Sakura & Ino-Headstrong
15th Airborne Division (Custom Level) Gold Time


 

No comments: