Monday, December 10, 2007

Don Moen - Thank You Lord

Duration: 06:01 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-22 13:07:50
User: blueridge08865
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

blueridge08865  Don  Moen  Thank  You  Lord  Lancaster  Pennsylvania  Journey  Heart  Worship  homework  

Description:

Don, as to your question in class...what would I want to say to the Lord if I met him..."Thank You Lord"...would be my words...as for what I think God's response would be..."Thank You Daniel"...no other words would be needed...for we both know why we are thankful...for he knows my heart...and I know his...(I did my homework!) Don Moen - Thank You Lord Video footage of Don Moen at a conference in Lancaster, Pa "Journey to the Heart of Worship" by Daniel Boyer God is Good All The Time...All The Time God is Good... blueridge08865

Comments

mookie51a ::: Favorites  2007-10-22 20:46:18

Nice vid, Dan! Well edited. Fresh. Fun to watch. HI REGINA!!!
__________________________________________________
SuteUp ::: Favorites  2007-10-22 22:23:55

cool,,, anything with the Lord I am glad to see...
__________________________________________________
MessianicJew2000 ::: Favorites  2007-10-23 14:13:36

Nice video. I checked up on Stickam and noticed the Christians have been torn apart since I left. It seem that my leadership was essential to them. Yet it is not essential. I have to deal with the Gentile Churches on the outside of Stickam also.
__________________________________________________
JOHNMARCUS7 ::: Favorites  2007-11-11 10:06:51

Nice video and wonderful to see all that God is doing in your life and the life of your family. God bless you bro. fro John Marcus
__________________________________________________
mysteriousLover13 ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 20:52:06

thx so much lord Don Moen is right... there's a lot more than we've imagined... all those blessings that we cannot see... thank you lord for everyone... for Don Moen's song... which gave us an oppurtunity to thank you... You are the greatest God...
__________________________________________________
xXxFatalClawxXx ::: Favorites  2007-12-05 06:54:06

cool vid! thank the lord for such a wonderful singer like don moen!! PRAISE the LORD
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

race
The Color Organ of Doom
Naruto Español 69 parte 3 de 3
Rap, Soda y Bohemia
goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun 3 parte 1 sub español
Little Jammer Pro
My treasure trail rewards
Drumstick spinning lesson
FRANK IERO DRIVE
Hungry Cat
(161) Explaining the work on WAYT
PRISON BREAK
Resident Evil (Biohazard) Outbreak: File 2 Commercial
spanish/arab belly dance
Avian thoughts horror film
Son Goku-Saiyuki
I CAN'T
Final Fantasy Advent Children Music Video
Classic
Pizza Hut


 

No comments: