Monday, November 12, 2007

WiiJing - TraktorDJ + Wiimote + GlovePie script (PC) #1

Duration: 04:42 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-16 20:25:18
User: robinflow
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I'm testing a GlovePie script I programmed to use my Wiis (2 x wiimotes) to control Traktor DJ. You can only see one of the wiimotes unfortunately, but I'm using two of them in an interconnected way, so that I have 4 control pages to use the wiimotes for 4 different setups - 1. is browsing the menu, 2. is playing / loops, 3. effects, 4. kill low/mid/treble and some other stuff. It's my first time using it, so it's not pro DJing, but you'll get the idea... you can program the wiis to do EVERYTHING in TraktorDJ so you don't even need to touch the keyboard (you can even Sync tracks automatically). Sorry for sudden ending, find out more functions in the second video. Music is "Electric Universe - Mind of God".

Comments

No comments: