Friday, November 9, 2007

ReSublimit : Unforgiven Wish (Final Fantasy Advent Children)

Duration: 06:36 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-07-31 00:28:02
User: TakefujiSan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Edit: This video looks HORRIBLE on YouTube. You can always check me out on AnimeMusicVideos . org for a better download. For the past while I've been wanting to make a dance/fun video to Advent Children, having never made a dance video at all before, and I found the perfect song while watching ClipTrip =P Yay for late night J-Pop. Technical-wise, I don't think I've ever used so many effects and put as much effort into one video. Majority of my videos are just longer scenes played to match the music, so I challenged myself with a dance track to see if I could actually make a decent dance video. And WOW video presets are fun. As well as deleted scenes. Programs Used: DVD Decrypter VirtualDub Video Explosion Deluxe Pinnacle Studio 9 + Video: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Audio: Re-sublimity by KOTOKO Compressing this video was tough o.O So apologies for the larger file size. Any further compression, and the video quality is near unwatchable. I also had to mix two different versions of the song to get it sounding the way I wanted, so the audio itself isn't as clear as it could be. *suck at compression* This video is compressed in XviD, you will need the proper codec or a super duper player (i.e. VLC Media Player) to watch. And there are no real spoilers in the vid, unless you consider "Hey Rufus is HAWT without the blankey" and Kadaj*POOF*Seph spoilers. In which case, I apologize. AMVorg seems to be pissy about the way I add my video. That's all, hope you enjoy ^.^ ===== *video is also available at AMV.org on my page here http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=103743. The file here is of much better visual quality, and I appreciate opinions there rather than YouTube*

Comments

No comments: