Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mugen - Countdown to 100: Fight 2

Duration: 03:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-13 03:41:26
User: Shwa
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

TIME PARADOX. Ba-na-na- BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It's that time again, and now I took down a real bitch: Orochi Herman's Shadow DIO. Wanna know why it's a real bitch? Well: -Its six-buttoned patterns are annoying; -It has more invincible states than the original; -He has loads of unblockables he shouldn't have; -He's labeled 200%. WHAT THE FUCK. Herman, does 200% to you mean "50% but GTFO I'm in my period"? This shit's broken as HELL! WHY IS HIS DANDRUFF SUPER UNBLOCKABLE?!?!? IT NORMALLY IS BLOCKABLE!!!!! [/rant] Anywho, bitch is going down, and I noticed that his AI seems to calm down when I activate my Stand. So it's PAYBACK. Characters: Jotaro Kujo (me) by y.y Broken dumbass bitch (AI) by Orochi Herman Stages: Lobby in DIO's Mansion from JJBA by Orochi Herman Music: "Yellowed Hide" Buckethead Cuckoo Clocks Of Hell I hope you enjoy this! Also, Herman? I actually have no beef with your other creations, just this one. No offense, even though I WAS pretty offensive about it.

Comments

No comments: