Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I beat Jordan and all other song on Expert, here's proof

Duration: 01:15 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-11 16:59:29
User: josh3d2004
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

1. This video shows my scores as of the date it was posted. I have wayy better scores by now. 2. "you have no life" comments, I play this game because people told me I couldn't, I choose a real guitar before this game and have many years before this game came out. I was told I couldn't play this game and pass any song on expert, I took it as a challenge. 3. my myspace is www.myspace.com/josh3d2004 for those of you sending me messages about it. Contact me on myspace if you want to know anything else. update: don't comment about your scores or your score hero accounts. I DONT WANT TO BE THE BEST IN THE FUCKIN WORLD, ITS A VIDEO GAME, GROW UP AND STOP SPAMMING MY VIDEOS YOU N3RDZ

Comments

No comments: