Thursday, November 8, 2007

How Can I Live Ann?

Duration: 05:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-12 01:25:43
User: blackfirefreak
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Audio: "How Can I Live?" - Ill Nino Ending Audio: "Breaking Down" - Trapt (It's in the credits people!) An Allan and Ann Tribute. I haven't really seen many Allan and Ann amv's so I thought I'd make one. Ill Nino's "How Can I Live?" sounded just like the duo so I just had to make it. I dedicate this amv to my new friend babypersia. Hope you love it sweetie. CLIP INFO!: I get asked this alot, where do I get my clips? I have them on DVD and those I didn't have, friends have lent me their DVD's. I use a decrypter that was given to me from a friend to put them on my computer. No, I'm not able to send them to you. No, I don't know the episodes that I used, I don't have them memorized. Now please stop asking, Thank You. DISCLAIMER: This video is PURELY fan made. It is in no way associated with the musical artist or the cartoon company. I do not own the song or the show, all material is used for my personal use and not for gain. All material is copyrighted to it's original owners

Comments

No comments: