Friday, October 19, 2007

Phil Collins One More Night 1985

Duration: 03:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-28 06:53:54
User: williebeable2c
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

One more night, one more night I've been trying ooh so long to let you know Let you know how I feel And if I stumble if I fall, just help me back So I can make you see Please give me one more night, give me one more night One more night cos I can't wait forever Give me just one more night, oh just one more night Oh one more night cos I can't wait forever

Comments

JakeCelineFanatic02 ::: Favorites
So You Like Phil Collins To Huh? Same Here And This Song Is One Of My Favorits Besides In The Air Tonight.This Guy Rocks!
07-10-14 16:08:01
__________________________________________________
mtvmonteria ::: Favorites
Thanks for sharing this video. This song is one of my favorites
07-09-12 23:39:44
__________________________________________________

No comments: