Friday, September 14, 2007

Paradise Lost - Fader

Duration: 03:20 minutes
Upload Time: 07-09-02 23:12:16
User: wwwHeavyMetalcom
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

It's in my heart, it's in your soul You choose to judge, is that your role? Don't analyse or complicate You'll criticise, you can't relate And now you want some understanding What's my point of view? Then I'll just fade away When I hear all your lies I choke Then I'll just fade away Suffering from the times you spoke I fade Regarding more, just seems much less So cynical, you must confess I'm dying here, completely blind Your will to live just dampens mine And now you want some understanding What's my point of view? Then I'll just fade away When I hear all your lies I choke Then I'll just fade away Suffering from the times you spoke I fade

No comments: